Getting Off The Couch...

...right after I finish this cupcake!

I'm very, how should I word this, plush right now.



Every since my sophomore year in high school I've been gaining weight. I've gained at least 70 lbs but probably closer to 85. That's 8.5 lbs every year for the last ten years.

When I think about that, 8.5 lbs doesn't sound like a lot, but when I look at the big picture, 85 lbs IS A LOT! I'm not very happy with my weight right now. Exercise is constantly on my list of things I'll do tomorrow and clothes shopping is just plain depressing.

I don't lose weight often and I don't really fluctuate, I mainly just slowly gain. The only times where I experiences weight loss were times I was really sick or recovering from surgery.

In short, this sucks. It's not fun being fat. So if I don't want to be fat I have to make some changes in my eating and exercise habits. My biggest problems are calorie intake, portion control and lack of exercise.

Over the course of the next year I want to adopt new, healthier habits, exercise regularly and lose 70-80 lbs.

I'm going to be tracking my progress, trying new recipes and ideas and tracking it all here!

I'm going to leave you with a couple of sites of inspiration!

Cook Yourself Thin

My All Natural Weight Loss




2 comments:

The Road Less Traveled. said...

Tasha I absolutely KNOW you can do this!!!

supersimple-wellness said...

thanks for inviting me to your blog Tasha. I love it. Nice to know what's going through your mind. I've missed you! Love you!!!

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers