100 Things About Me

1. Last beverage→ Fruit Punch Gatorade
2. Last phone call→The nurse at UVU
3. Last text message→ Clarissa
4. Last song you listened to→ Let Me Kiss You - Morrissey
5. Last time you cried→ About 2 months ago

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice → Sort of. We broke up and then tried to make it work again but it didn't.
7. Been cheated on? → No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?→ Yes.
9. Lost someone special?→ No
10. Been depressed?→ Yes
11. Been drunk? – Yes

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Pink
13. Orange
14. Purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends→ No
16. Fallen out of love → I wouldn't call it love but but yeah.
17. Laughed until you cried → Yes
18. Met someone who changed you→ No
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ No
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ No

TRUTH:
23. How many kids do you want to have → 2
24. Do you have any pets → No
25. Do you want to change your name→ Been there, done that
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Went to lunch with some friends and worked.
27. What time did you wake up today? 6:45
28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → To move to Washington
30. Last time you saw your father→ Maybe 2 months ago, but he's been traveling ever since.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Skinnier and out of debt
32. What are you listening to right now → Depeche Mode's new album, Sounds of the Universe
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → lol, yeah. He's really funny.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → People on the phone who don't come out and say what they want.
36. What's your real name → If you're reading this and you know me, you know what it is. If you don't know me, too bad.
37. Relationship Status → Single
38. Zodiac sign → Aquarius
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Grade School→ Forbes, Dupree and Grandview Elementaries
42. High school → Provo High School
43. Hair color → Brown but usually died dark brown or red
44. Long or short → Short, but getting longer
45. Height → 5'8"
46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Sort of
47. What do you like about yourself? → How goofy I can be. And sometimes I'm super witty.
48. Piercings → Nose and ears
49. Tattoos → Cupcake on my left foot
50. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → Wisdom Teeth
52. First piercing → Ears when I was only a few months old
53. First tattoo → The cupcake on my foot
54. First best friend → Andrew who lived on the corner
55. First sport you joined → Is ballet a sport?
56. First pet → A crazy wolf/husky mix that bit me and was totally scary.
57. First vacation → The Peppermill (I think) in Reno (I think) or Disneyland.
58. First concert → Damien Rice
59. First crush → I can't remember the first but there has been hundreds since. Maybe thousands.
60. First alcoholic drink→ Jager Bomb

RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → Nothing. I'm hungry. (I'm always hungry)
62. Drink → Nothing. I'm thirsty.
63. I'm about to → Smack a sales guy, just for the fun of it.
64. Listening to → Adam Lambert singing Tears for Fears' Mad World.
65. Waiting for → Work to be over
66. Want kids? → Someday
67. Want to get married? Yes
68. Careers in mind? → Something to do with video editing. But I've always liked the idea of Anthropology.

WHICH IS BETTER
69. Lips or eyes → On me? My eyes. I love the color of them.
70. Hugs or kisses → Kisses
71. Shorter or taller → Taller
72. Older or Younger → Older
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic. Sometimes I'm too uptight for spontaneous.
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice arms
75. Tattoos or piercings? If it's on a guy, tattoos. But if it's just in general, I can admire both.
76. Sensitive or loud → In relation to what? Sensitive I guess.
77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Trouble maker in theory, hesitant in real situations.

HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → Yes
80. Drank hard liquor → Yes
81. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes
82. Kissed on first date → Yes
83. Broken someone's heart → Yes
84. Had your own heart broken → Yes
85. Been arrested → No
86. Turned someone down → Yes
87. Cried when someone died → No
88. Liked a friend more then just a friend: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself - Sometimes. A lot more lately.
90. Miracles → Yes
91. Love at first sight → No. But love during first conversation, yes.
92. Heaven → Not sure.
93. Santa Claus → No, but I love the idea of him.
94. Kissing on the first date → Depends on the situation, but overall, yes.
95. Angels → Not really. Plus I think angels are tacky. But I like wings.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No
98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→Yes
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ Food and apparently drama
100. One thing that most people don’t know about you → I feel like I don't fit my life.

1 comments:

Sophia said...

i LOVE THIS TASHA! OR SHOULD i SAY A______?

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers