Destruction and Perfection

I woke up needing a little cup of comfort. That can be many things for many people but for me, that is a cup of Chai Tea. After getting off the bus, I moseyed on over to Borders to pick up a cup of perfection.

As I was heading back to the cafe I saw "Wreck This Journal". Funny thing was, I was thinking about this book just this morning. This was fate! I had to have it!

For those of you who aren't familiar with this book, it's a journal that is meant to be destroyed. Actually, destroyed in the wrong word. Really, this book is a creative outlet, but helps you be creative in unusual ways. Some pages makes you draw, other you rip the pages, some you color, some you write on, some you just throw away. Click here to see someone else's journal. The hardest part is deciding if I should do a page a day or do a ton of pages at once.

I picked up the book and I also got my Chai Tea. I took my first sip of what I expected to be perfection but what I got was a strong taste of pepper. I'm not sure what brand Borders uses but it's too spicy. I was a little bummed but I drank as much as I could. This got me thinking about what makes a perfect Chai Tea. I'd like to tell you that I'm going to start playing chemist in my kitchen and spend hours crushing cardamom and cloves with my mortar and pestle, but I'm too lazy for that. I'll probably go out and buy different brands and hundreds of dollars later I'd tell you that the best kind I found was something like Oregon Chai. lol, I'll let you know.

0 comments:

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers