Tennis




A week ago I started a tennis class. Before the class, the only tennis I took was a week long section in 9th grade PE.

The class is really small and I met a girl in the class who is basically the same skill level as me and is fun so I'm enjoying myself. The teacher knows how to play tennis but doesn't teach us that much about it. It's more like I'm teaching myself but I'm loving it and I plan on taking more classes after this one.


I've also had this urge to start running. Maybe if I start running I'll lose some weight and I can buy a super cute tennis outfit. You better believe that when my legs looks a little better I'll be wearing some of those short tennis skirts!

1 comments:

Sophia said...

LOVe tennis.. i suck too but it is still so very fun.

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers