Shopping Savings!

I just got home from my first shopping trip where I used coupons I've been clipping.

Retail Value: $60.09

Paid: $36.36

Total Savings: $23.73

The best deal was probably the free gum (I had a coupon for a free gum and then I used an Albertson's matching coupong so I got both packs for free).

I was a little annoyed because I had 2 coupons that didn't get scanned, or at least that's what I'm guessing happened, because the savings didn't show up on the coupong. :(

But overall it was a good experience and I can't wait to keep learning more and saving more!

3 comments:

Missie said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Not bad, not bad, Keep this up and you will be pro!!

The Road Less Traveled. said...

That's awesome Tasha! I need to get a few pointers from you.

Tasha said...

Thanks you guys! I'm realizing I could have saved even more money if I had gone to someplace cheaper than Albertson's, but it's still a work in progress. I'll keep you all posted.

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers