Out with the old....in with the new!

I decided to start the year out right by making a few changes!

New haircut! This pic doesn't show how blonde my hair really is. It's a pretty drastic change that I'm still getting use to, but it's just paving the way for me to put even more blonde in next time.

After 5 years with T-Mobile I switched to Verizon and got a new phone. My Sidekick was dying and losing parts along the way. My new phone is the LG Dare. I love it cause it's touch screen. Yes, I think I'm super cool.


And then there is the area of change that I'm not excited about...

Weight Gain! The holiday weight gain has finally caught up with me. So like tons of other people, I've made some resolutions to lose to weight. More about my resolutions next time.


0 comments:

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers