Hey there, Cupcake!

I finally took the plunge and got my first tattoo. If you know me at all you know I love cupcakes, so of course I got a cupcake tattoo.

Ronnie, the guy who did the tattoo, but very nice because I took so long to settle on a design. He did a great job and I'm really happy with it. I got sick the very next day with the stomach flu so I didn't take care of it like I should but I hope it all works out in the end.

I got it done on my foot and it hurt SOOOO badly, but I think the foot was a fun place to get it. Here are some of the pics and the video is an acurate description of my face the whole time.












2 comments:

Annie said...

Holy crap Tash! You are so brave! Love your hair by the way!

Pressure Washing Erie said...

I appreciate you sharing this

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers