It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

I have a confession...I live like a total slob! I can't believe I'm admiting this, but the first step is admiting you have a problem.



But I'm here to let you know I've made progress! I have kept my room relatively clean for 2 weeks in a row. I'll admit that it has gotten a little messy during the week but I've made a point to clean it the last three weekends. Now some of you may be wondering why is this a big deal and why can't I just clean my room like a normal adult, but for some reason this has always been a problem for me. My dad is a clean freak and I swear he wonders sometimes if I'm really his daughter because in this area we are complete oposits. But he'd be proud of my progress! :)


Here are some before shots of my bedroom...




And here are some after pics....



Maybe age is helping improve me...or maybe God knows that my life would be better if I could just stay organized and He's in the mood to throw me a bone, lol. Either way, it's been nice to not be so messy for a few weeks. Hopefully, this becomes a habit for me.

2 comments:

Janelle. said...

I'm proud. Your room looks great. I struggle with cleanliness as well...somehow, things just pile up...cleaning is neverending...just like the story.

Brittney said...

way to go girl!! im totally the total opposite, im a neat & clean freak!! keep it up!

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers