Tasha, will you accept this rose?

Photobucket

Yes, Matt! I will!

Sadly, Matt Grant and Shayne "Monkey" Lamas of The Bachelor are no longer engaged. I know it's mean, but I can't help but be a little happy about that, mainly because I'm in love with him (and his oh so sexy British accent). Not that I didn't like Shayne (ditzy girls of the world unite!) but her and Matt just weren't meant to be. Plus, she was a tad fake and probably in it for the fame (not that anyone on The Bachelor gets lots of fame). Matt, I'm here to help you through this difficult time in your life! lol

I'm very pleased with itunes right now. My music is set to random and it's been playing some great songs such as:

You Cause As Much Sorrow - Sinead O'Connor
A Question Of Lust - Depeche Mode
Lovesong - The Cure
Etc.

Good stuff. :)

1 comments:

Missie said...

To bad I all ready accepted his rose. Maybe next time around again

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers