I Used To Get High On Life, But Then I Developed A Tolerence

Does it make me an alcoholic if I can't stop thinking about fruit beer and rum and cokes?

Today was sort of a crappy day, the kind of days where I want to be in rainy Seattle.

Photobucket

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to move to Washington state. I want to be serious about school and if I'm honest, Utah is probably the best place for me to focus on the schooling, but I really want to get out of here. My family lives here but I don't see them that much, we mainly talk on the phone. I can talk on the phone in Washington!

Photobucket

I want to live in or around Olympia. And Mt. Rainier is the only mountain I need. I love the mountains but I would give up all the mountains for the trees and rain and green in Washington.

Photobucket

Plus, Washington doesn't have the liqour laws that Utah has! That's always a plus.

Photobucket

Ok...back to Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood! (Yes, I know how pathetic I am, you don't need to rub it in.)

0 comments:

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers