Girls, get on board!

Photobucket

I have decided that I'm going to learn how to longboard. I said that before I realized I'm going to be shelling out about $300 for everything I need! But that's how hobbies usually go for me.

I'm not very good at things that involve me rolling or skating around.

PAST INJURIES BECAUSE OF ANY FORM OF SKATING:
-Roller Skating: broke my left arm and sprained my right, all in the same accident
-Roller Blading: didn't even try (see roller skating above)
-Ice Skating: sprained right ankle
-Skateboarding: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah right
-Longboarding: stood on a random guys longboard in a kitchen on the 4th. I almost fell down and couldn't even make it from one end of the kitchen to the other, which leads me to....

ME WANTING TO LEARN HOW TO LONGBOARD!!!!

I know this could end very badly or maybe I'll just chicken out and never really try (the pic below didn't help), but I like to imagine myself cruising up to campus on a board, looking oh so cute, not to punkish, with a super cool or girlie looking board. :) We shall see!


I had an accident by ~kly on deviantART

0 comments:

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers