Bite Me....PLEASE!

Photobucket

Hunky, sexy, drool-worthy Vamps. Thank God for Joss Whedon!!!

Joss has brought many sexy men into my life through the shows Buffy, Angel and Firefly (for those of you who don't LOVE Firefly, all I can say is: WHY THE HELL NOT???). But out of all of his shows and characters, my deepest and truest love belongs to Angel and Spike. Obviously, I wouldn't love them so much if they weren't so damn hot, but both vampires have qualities that I'm drawn to. Angel is uber broody and Spike is way too cocky, but I tend to have a soft spot in my heart for guys like that.

Ok, enough gushing about these gods among men...but as a parting gift:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Missie said...

What the hell is Firefly???

Missie said...

What the hell is Firefly??

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers