MMMMM.......


Now those are some sexy cupcakes. Look at that icing running down the sides! ;)

I made strawberry cupcake with cream cheese icing. I had never made icing before but now I'm a fan. And the light taste of the icing with the strawberry cupcakes was just amazing! I also made some carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, but I didn't take any pics of those.

My next cupcake endeavor will be white cake cupcakes with cherry frosting. I bought the frosting at the store. I never use store bought icing but last year my cousin used this frosting on cookies and it was amazing. I think I might also drizzle on some dark chocolate. I'll for sure take pics of that!

Right now I am blaring some music (drowning out the roommates) and craving Pizzaria 712 and wishing I went there tonight, instead of Red Lobster (gag).

What a gripping life I do lead!

0 comments:

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers