Decorating


I'm moving again and it's got me thinking about decorating. I have a color scheme of sorts but what I'm really looking for is a look that allows me to add or change out the things in my room without destroying the look.

I've spent hours searching sites for ideas. I've looked at almost every bedding available and nothing has interested me. I think of my furniture and I just can't imagine it all working together. I'm really just getting frustrated and depressed about it.

Too bad I can't hire a decorator who can read my mind and put together a plan for me.

1 comments:

Andrew Shaw said...

have you considered painting or staining your furniture?

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.

~Brigitte Bardot

Followers